CENTERVILLE, Ohio (WDTN) – A local health center is hosting an open house Wednesday for those living with diabetes.
The Years Ahead Health Center is hosting an open house from 10 am to 2 pm at the center on Clyo Road in Centerville. The event will focus on living well with diabetes and prevention of complications.
Attendees can take part in several activities like cooking demonstrations and interactive displays from health experts.
The event is free and open to the public.
- SUV goes airborne, hits front of house in Dayton
- Man splits $5M jackpot … with himself after accidentally buying 2 tickets
- ‘He hasn’t shown any interest in doing the work’ – Obama denounces Trump on campaign trail
- Russia and Iran made ‘desperate attempts’ to interfere with election, US officials say
- Remains found in search for 1921 Tulsa race massacre victims