DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Hazmat crews were called to the University of Dayton Friday evening.
Regional Dispatch tells 2 NEWS that shortly before 6 p.m., someone reported that a cabinet filled with an unknown substance began smoking inside one of the buildings on campus.
The building was evacuated, and crews are investigating what may have caused the reaction. It is unclear at this time if anyone was injured.
- One man killed in Clark County crash
- UD joining Premier Health for students-only vaccine clinic as young adult COVID hospitalizations spike
- Las Vegas family awarded $29.5M after woman suffers brain damage following allergic reaction
- Coronavirus in Ohio update: 1,855 new cases, 31 hospitalizations
- Louisiana woman arrested after refusing to return $1.2 million mistakenly put into her account