DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Hazmat crews were called to the scene of a Dayton business Thursday night.
Someone called 911 to report a possible hazmat situation at Norwood Medical, located at 2002 Webster Street, just before 10 pm.
Upon their arrival, emergency crews found a woman who said she was having trouble breathing due to a chemical odor and poor ventilation in the building.
She was taken to the hospital but her condition is unclear at this time.
2 NEWS is working to learn more about this developing story and will provide updates as they become available.
- Miami Valley 1B vaccination clinics fill up, Ohio supply doesn’t meet demand
- Ohio launches new online COVID-19 vaccine location tool
- With God’s Grace helping hundreds of people with free grocery store
- Girl Scout cookie season is continuing with safety measures for COVID-19
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: Nearly 80 additional deaths overnight