SPRINGFIELD, Ohio (WDTN) — Hayward Middle School has transitioned to virtual learning through Friday, Sept. 25, after a student tested positive for COVID-19.
Over 200 students at Springfield City Schools have been quarantined since the start of the school year, however, this is the first confirmed positive case in the district.
Friday the district will reevaluate whether students at Hayward will return to in-person learning.
Click here to view Springfield City School District’s COVID-19 dashboard.
- Public Health discusses what Level 4 guidelines could look like
- Texas woman asked to take down ‘inappropriate’ skeleton display in front yard
- Oklahoma twins’ TikTok election video gets millions of views
- Less than a week: Key dates as we approach Election Day
- FBI warns ransomware assault threatens US healthcare system