HARRISON TOWNSHIP, Ohio (WDTN) — Authorities are searching for two men who robbed a Harrison Township restaurant at gunpoint early Tuesday.
It happened at the Cassano’s on N. Main Street, near W. Melford Avenue, just before 12:30 a.m. Tuesday.
Authorities say the suspects were wearing dark hoodies and covering their faces. According to authorities, they showed a gun and demanded money, before running away.
No one was injured.
Crews used a K-9 team to search for the suspect, but didn’t find anyone.
It’s unclear what was taken.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office.
- Florida school district investigating claims that cheerleader was forced to kneel during anthem
- Skull found on fireplace mantle that of missing Tennessee man
- Social media scams have cost consumers $117M already this year – Here’s what to look out for
- ‘A new start’: 17 Mississippi inmates baptized by department’s ministry
- Top White House health official says Bismarck’s virus protocols the worst she’s seen