HARMONY TOWNSHIP, Ohio (WDTN) – The Springfield Post of the Ohio State Highway Patrol were called to a crash with serious injuries on SR 41 Sunday, May 3.
Troopers were contacted at 9 a.m. by the Clark County Sheriff’s Office to help apprehend a fleeing vehicle. They were then advised the fleeing vehicle crashed and went to the scene to investigate the accident.
A 2010 Chevrolet Impala, driven by a 45-year-old male, was fleeing northbound on SR 41. The suspect drove off the left side of the roadway while taking a curve and overturned.
He was not wearing a seat belt and was transported to Miami Valley Hospital with serious injuries by CareFlight.
- Four officers shot in St. Louis amid night of violent protests
- ‘It’s the right thing to do’: People out cleaning up streets after weekend protests
- City of Springfield to hold virtual meeting June 2
- Officer shot in the head in Las Vegas on life support
- Violence continues as Trump threatens military force against protesters nationwide