HAMILTON, Ohio (WDTN) — The Hamilton Police Department sent officers to a fatal accident involving a construction worker on Eaton Avenue Wednesday morning.
The initial investigation revealed that a construction worker was struck by a construction truck and killed. Authorities closed Eaton Avenue between Mark Avenue and Haldimand Avenue to further investigate.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration was contacted and are now examining the scene.
The name of the victim is being withheld until proper notification can be made to family members. Eaton Avenue will remain closed between Mark and Haldimand Avenues until OSHA has concluded their investigation.
2 NEWS and WDTN.com will update this story when more information is available.
- COVID-19 outbreak identified at Preble County rehabilitation center
- Man shot, hit by car near Dunbar High School
- DLM associate wins Ohio Best Bagger competition broadcasted on ESPN
- Dayton Sewing Collaborative donating masks to students for back-to-school season
- One person shot near Grandview Medical Center