DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Dozens of people gathered peacefully Sunday afternoon near Dunbar High School in Dayton.
The group Urban Citizens for Social Justice hosted the protest. A crowd listened to speeches on how the community can come together and how to reform police departments across the country.
More than 30 people attended the protest, including Dayton Mayor Nan Whaley.
- Clark County finds West Nile Virus in local mosquitoes
- Clark County confirms first case of MIS-C, a syndrome caused by COVID-19 in children
- Oscar-winning movie composer Ennio Morricone dead at 91
- Experts fear bad tick season amid coronavirus pandemic
- 2 dead, 1 hospitalized after Madison Township crash