DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Dozens of people gathered peacefully Sunday afternoon near Dunbar High School in Dayton.
The group Urban Citizens for Social Justice hosted the protest. A crowd listened to speeches on how the community can come together and how to reform police departments across the country.
More than 30 people attended the protest, including Dayton Mayor Nan Whaley.
- ‘We just need to be us’: Browns ready for Sunday matchup against Kansas City
- Ohio launches new online COVID-19 vaccine location tool
- With God’s Grace helping hundreds of people with free grocery store
- Girl Scout cookie season is continuing with safety measures for COVID-19
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration