DARKE COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – A Greenville woman is dead after a crash in Darke County Monday morning.
Deputies responded to the 9700 block of SR-121 for reports of an accident just before 7:35 am.
Initial investigation suggests that a gray 2009 Town and Country van driven by a 45-year-old Versailles man was headed south on SR-121. He collided with a brown 2001 Pontiac Montana van headed northbound, driven by 42-year-old Kimberly Fugett, of Greenville.
Fugett was taken to Wayne Hospital by Versailles Rescue, where she succumbed to her injuries.
The driver of the Town and Country van was taken to Wayne Hospital by Gettysburg Rescue, where he was treated and released.
The exact cause of the accident remains under investigation.Grab the FREE WDTN News App from the Apple Store or Google play. Stay up to date with all the local news, weather and sports as well as live newscasts and events as they happen.
- Christmas trees for tornado relief: Holiday fundraiser gives back to Trotwood community
- House to vote on bill lowering prescription drug prices
- Lawmakers at odds over how to lower prescription drug prices
- Judiciary Committee begins deliberations on articles of impeachment
- FAA predicted more deadly MAX jet crashes