GREENVILLE, Ohio (WDTN) – Greenville City Schools also reported four cases of COVID-19 in the district.
“The Greenville City School District has four confirmed positive COVID-19 cases. Two at the high school building and two at the K-8 building. The local health department has been informed and will do appropriate follow up.”
According to the district’s website, parents are encouraged to report any positive case of COVID-19 to their school by calling the building principal or reporting to the building when they call in their child’s absence.
- Woman hospitalized after car goes airborne in Darke County
- House fire forces couple out of home in Washington Township
- President Trump expected to announce Supreme Court Justice pick Saturday
- Mnuchin and Powell urge support for unemployment relief and small business loans
- Montgomery County law enforcement, community discuss issues in policing