GREENE COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – Greene County Parks and Trails opens Monday, June 15, including its headquarters, which is open 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Masks will be required to enter the park headquarters but not to enter the park.
In a press release it said that programming for the public will include weekly walking groups and scheduled bike rides, which will both start again the week of June 15.
Facilities such as playgrounds, restrooms, shelters and fitness areas will open at the same time. Reservations for rentals can be made as well.
Greene County Parks and Trails said that it will be ready for children return for summer camp some time in July.
- Poll: More than 50 percent of Ohio restaurants could close within 9 months
- Stein Mart files for bankruptcy amid pandemic turmoil
- Kentucky Derby races on with updated public safety measures in place
- OSU cuts class sizes, will test on-campus students weekly to fight COVID-19
- Media mogul Sumner Redstone dies at 97