GREENE COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – The Greene County Fair Board voted this week in favor of a full, modified fair.
This year’s event will take place August 4 through August 8. There will also be Junior Fair events, limited grandstand events, rides, games, food, and camping.
The Board says committees are still working on the schedule, which will be posted on the fairground’s Facebook page once it is finalized.
- Two Ohio men, including one from Columbus, charged in Capitol riots, one accused of stealing coat rack
- Wright State students could participate in campus security force with new program
- Buffalo Bills arrive in Kansas City ahead of AFC Championship
- Big offenses, overlooked defenses in AFC title game
- New Whiskey distilled and sold in Dayton