GREENE COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – The Greene County Sanitary Engineering Department (GCSED) is offering a six month extension of the minimum charge waiver for Memorial Day tornado victims.
During this period, water services will be locked out. If at any point water services are needed, the waiver can be lifted, services will be unlocked, and minimum charges will be reinstituted.
To apply for the waiver, call GCSED’s billing group at 937-562-7450.
- Flyers Fans celebrate record-breaking season
- Students celebrate Read Across America Day early at Primrose School of Centerville
- Are you ready for Super Tuesday?
- Disturbance at Mamma DiSalvo’s prompts police response
- Agency: 2nd US case of person who got virus from community