GREENE COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – The Greene County Sanitary Engineering Department (GCSED) is offering a six month extension of the minimum charge waiver for Memorial Day tornado victims.
During this period, water services will be locked out. If at any point water services are needed, the waiver can be lifted, services will be unlocked, and minimum charges will be reinstituted.
To apply for the waiver, call GCSED’s billing group at 937-562-7450.
- US heads into a new week shaken by violence and pandemic
- Greene County Democratic Party Headquarters shot at overnight
- Springfield City Hall has windows broken during protest
- Mayor praises peaceful protest in Piqua
- Lily’s Bistro gives back to protesters after window busted in Saturday night protests