DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The Greater Dayton Home Show is now underway at the Montgomery County Fairgrounds.
The event is being held over two weekends and will feature kitchen, bath, and landscaping specialists. People looking to do some home improvement can find inspiration under one roof.
“We’ve got lawn equipment, we’ve got home generators, we’ve got bath setups, we’ve got anything that you need to remodel your home,” said Chad Mullins, Manager of the Greater Dayton Home Show.
The show runs Friday night until 6 pm, from 10 am until 6 pm Saturday, and from 11 am until 5 pm on Sunday. The event will run at the same times next weekend.
Admission is five dollars, and parking is free.
- Land of Illusion publishes open letter after drowning, accusations of lax regulations
- Returning to the workplace? How to navigate the anxiety-inducing transition
- Coronavirus in Ohio Sunday update: 495 new cases, 9 hospitalizations
- Fauci says US headed in ‘wrong direction’ on coronavirus
- Sparked by pandemic fallout, homeschooling surges across US