BROOKVILLE, Ohio (WDTN) – General Motors is set to make a major announcement in Brookville on Thursday, according to the company.
General Motors Executive Vice President of Manufacturing Gerald Johnson will be joined at the announcement by representatives from Isuzu, DMAX, and local and state elected officials. The announcement will be made at the Brookville Fire Station 76 on East Upper Lewisburg Salem Road.
- Is it already too late to mail in your 2020 Election ballot?
- Twitter, Google, Facebook CEOs face questions on content monitoring policies
- Dr. Fauci says COVID-19 vaccine won’t be available until January, warns U.S. is ‘not in a good place’ as cases spike
- Accident involving truck, semi on I-75 N near Stanley Ave.
- Democrats stump for Biden during virtual conferences in Ohio