GERMANTOWN, Ohio (WDTN) — The Germantown Pretzel Festival Committee has canceled this years festival due to the ongoing pandemic, which was scheduled from Sept. 26 and 27.
The committee believes there would not be a way to socially distance and maintain a limit on the number of people attending.
Next years festival is still on the calendar and the committee looks forward to celebrating in 2021.
- LIVE: President Trump arrives in Ohio, heads to Circleville rally
- Coronavirus in Ohio: State sets new record for daily COVID-19 cases Saturday
- Fountain damaged after someone dumps dish soap into it
- With Charlie Brown specials gone from TV, here’s how to watch them for free
- Second stimulus checks: White House less optimistic than Pelosi on pre-election deal