GERMANTOWN, Ohio (WDTN) — The Germantown Pretzel Festival Committee has canceled this years festival due to the ongoing pandemic, which was scheduled from Sept. 26 and 27.
The committee believes there would not be a way to socially distance and maintain a limit on the number of people attending.
Next years festival is still on the calendar and the committee looks forward to celebrating in 2021.
LATEST STORIES ON CORONAVIRUS
- COVID-19 outbreak identified at Preble County rehabilitation center
- Dayton Sewing Collaborative donating masks to students for back-to-school season
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: 1,294 new cases, 16 additional deaths
- UD students start moving back to campus with added COVID-19 precautions
- Miami Valley football coaches hopeful for games after OHSAA reveals plan