DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Gas pipeline upgrades are underway in Dayton. Vectren crews have started replacing gas mains and service lines as part of the company’s pipeline replacement program.
A Vectren representative will contact customers to provide an overview of the required work.
Construction for these pipeline projects could take several weeks to complete.
Streets affected during the first few projects include: Pershing Boulevard, Elliot Avenue, Brad Circle, Arnold Place, Dayton Avenue, Holt Street, Meredith Street, Williams Street, Middle Street, Easton Street, Fairview Avenue, Wabash Avenue, Rugby Road, Rustic Road, Mayfair Road, Baltimore Street, Alton Avenue, Alaska Street and Leonhard Street.
- SWAT called after wanted suspect found in Dayton
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: 64,214 cases, 3,036 deaths
- FAA investigating plane crash in Green Township
- Woman killed in Trotwood crash identified
- Less humid with lots of sunshine, chance of showers tonight