DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Gas pipeline upgrades are underway in Dayton. Vectren crews have started replacing gas mains and service lines as part of the company’s pipeline replacement program.
A Vectren representative will contact customers to provide an overview of the required work.
Construction for these pipeline projects could take several weeks to complete.
Streets affected during the first few projects include: Pershing Boulevard, Elliot Avenue, Brad Circle, Arnold Place, Dayton Avenue, Holt Street, Meredith Street, Williams Street, Middle Street, Easton Street, Fairview Avenue, Wabash Avenue, Rugby Road, Rustic Road, Mayfair Road, Baltimore Street, Alton Avenue, Alaska Street and Leonhard Street.
- ‘She was so little:’ Mom delivers premature ‘miracle’ baby in car during Texas storm
- ‘The Hub’ innovation center in Dayton Arcade celebrates grand opening
- Health leaders, businesses believe the community will decide health priorities
- Video appears to show tsunami waves arriving in New Zealand
- Illinois family grieving loss attributed to ‘COVID psychosis’