DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Gas pipeline upgrades are underway in Dayton. Vectren crews have started replacing gas mains and service lines as part of the company’s pipeline replacement program.
A Vectren representative will contact customers to provide an overview of the required work.
Construction for these pipeline projects could take several weeks to complete.
Streets affected during the first few projects include: Pershing Boulevard, Elliot Avenue, Brad Circle, Arnold Place, Dayton Avenue, Holt Street, Meredith Street, Williams Street, Middle Street, Easton Street, Fairview Avenue, Wabash Avenue, Rugby Road, Rustic Road, Mayfair Road, Baltimore Street, Alton Avenue, Alaska Street and Leonhard Street.
- Rent comes due as issues persist with state unemployment system, despite reinforcements
- When will coronavirus cases peak in Ohio? Models say it could be weeks
- Miami Valley Warmline offers mental health support during pandemic
- Dayton Children’s offers advice for families in quarantine through video series
- VIDEO: Husband sings through nursing home window to his 83-year-old wife