NEW CARLISLE, Ohio (WDTN) – The BMV in New Carlisle will remain closed until officials can determine the cause of a gas leak reported Monday afternoon.
The leak was reported around 4:30 pm at the business located at 430 North Main Street.
It is unclear at this time what may have caused the leak, but gas service has been shut off to the facility.
The BMV and other surrounding businesses will be closed until crews can patch the leak. Officials could not immediately say how long it will take.
2 NEWS is working to learn more about this developing story and will provide updates as they become available.Grab the FREE WDTN News App from the Apple Store or Google play. Stay up to date with all the local news, weather and sports as well as live newscasts and events as they happen.
- Vaping cases decreasing after school district introduces cessation classes
- House passes bill to lower drug prices
- Ryan Reynolds says he related to Peloton actress’ plight
- ‘They’re the best in the world;’ Dayton officers honored for actions during mass shooting
- Storm Team 2 Forecast 6 PM Thursday 12 Dec 2019