MORAINE, Ohio (WDTN) – Fuyao Glass America extended their congratulations to Julia Reichert and Steven Bognar Monday after the filmmakers won an Oscar for “American Factory.”
Mr. Cho Tak Wong, founder and chairman of China’s Fujian-based Fuyao Glass Industry Group, said the directors “deserve the award” because of their “professionalism and strong commitment to their work.”
Chairman Cho spoke with the winners at a Netflix afterparty to offer his congratulations.
Reichert and Bognar approached Cho five years ago about the film and were granted unfettered access to the Fuyao plant.
Cho believes transparency and openness will help Fuyao improve and serve their clients better.
- Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office investigating aggravated robbery at Harrison Township gas station
- Miami Valley vaccine clinics administering Pfizer booster doses on Monday. Here’s how to get one:
- Quitting smoking leads to people eating more junk food, Study Finds
- Fall means more deer on the road: 4 ways time of day, month and year raise your risk of crashes
- August’s slowest-selling car in Ohio and each state