DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN)- Dayton’s greatest basketball player, Dwight “The Blur” Anderson, will be laid to rest on Saturday, Sept. 19.
Anderson passed away Sept. 5 at the age of 59. A viewing is scheduled for Friday, Sept. 18 at the Donald Jordan Memorial Chapel from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. The viewing is open to the public.
A private funeral service will be held the following day followed by a burial service at Shiloh Park Cemetery at noon open to the public. The family will also be holding a balloon release to honor the former NBA player’s memory at Riverview Park on Sept. 26 at 6 p.m. open to the public.
- Pres. Trump signs executive order to start process in aiding Delphi salaried retirees’
- Man arrested in North Carolina in May accused of threatening to kill Joe Biden
- Catch up with the Big Ten with Big Time Sports
- Long lines as Greene County remains on track for record-high early voting turnout
- Second Lady Karen Pence makes campaign stop in Tipp City