GREENVILLE, Ohio (WDTN) – Registered nurses in Darke County can apply for a financial award to support their continuing education.
Applicants have to have been employed in healthcare in the county for the last five years. The money can be used for the following purposes:
- Fees to complete a B.S.N., M.S., M.S.N., N.P, PhD. or related nursing degree
- Fees for certification preparation and exam
- Fees for national or state nursing convention
The deadline to apply for the Joyce Bruns Continuing Nursing Financial Award, administered by the Darke County Foundation, is March 31.
- Celebrities listen as 5-year-old boy’s beats go viral
- How you can register for the next vaccination clinic in Montgomery County
- US traffic deaths spike even as pandemic cuts miles traveled
- Smash-and-grab robber targets TikTok’s Fleetwood Mac skateboarder guy
- Teacher had to lock sub out of Florida classroom after he attacked students, police say