GREENVILLE, Ohio (WDTN) – Registered nurses in Darke County can apply for a financial award to support their continuing education.
Applicants have to have been employed in healthcare in the county for the last five years. The money can be used for the following purposes:
- Fees to complete a B.S.N., M.S., M.S.N., N.P, PhD. or related nursing degree
- Fees for certification preparation and exam
- Fees for national or state nursing convention
The deadline to apply for the Joyce Bruns Continuing Nursing Financial Award, administered by the Darke County Foundation, is March 31.
- Foundation in memory of Derrick Fudge planning first relief mission to Lake Charles after Laura and Sally storms
- Five people injured in US-35 crash between Beavercreek and Xenia
- Coronavirus in Ohio: 951 new cases, four new deaths reported Saturday
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- 16 shot, 2 fatally, at party in Rochester, police say