GREENVILLE, Ohio (WDTN) – Registered nurses in Darke County can apply for a financial award to support their continuing education.
Applicants have to have been employed in healthcare in the county for the last five years. The money can be used for the following purposes:
- Fees to complete a B.S.N., M.S., M.S.N., N.P, PhD. or related nursing degree
- Fees for certification preparation and exam
- Fees for national or state nursing convention
The deadline to apply for the Joyce Bruns Continuing Nursing Financial Award, administered by the Darke County Foundation, is March 31.
- Rent comes due as issues persist with state unemployment system, despite reinforcements
- When will coronavirus cases peak in Ohio? Models say it could be weeks
- Miami Valley Warmline offers mental health support during pandemic
- Dayton Children’s offers advice for families in quarantine through video series
- VIDEO: Husband sings through nursing home window to his 83-year-old wife