High pressure gave us a chilly morning with temperatures in the 30s. Plenty of sunshine is in store for the Miami Valley today. Tonight some clouds will roll into the area and that will help to keep temperatures up overnight.
TODAY: Mostly sunny and breezy. High 62
TONIGHT: Becoming partly cloudy, not as cold. Low 45
SUNDAY: Increasing clouds. Slight chance of PM shower, mainly north. High 63
Rain chances increase Sunday night across the Miami Valley and continue into Monday. It will be unsettled this week with several days with chances of rain.
- Russia and Iran made ‘desperate attempts’ to interfere with election, US officials say
- Remains found in search for 1921 Tulsa race massacre victims
- Veteran adjusts to life with PTSD with the help of a well-trained pup
- From puppy to service dog: Training, patience and about $40,000
- Republicans say Democrats planning to pack the Supreme Court