DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Friday, August 14, 2020 is the last day to enter The Dayton Dragons Foundation online 50/50 raffle to benefit the COVID-19 Response Fund for Greater Dayton and the African-American Community Fund through the Dayton Foundation.
Between August 3 and August 14, one fan will win 50 percent of the jackpot. The starting jackpot will be $7,500.
“Each season, we host 50/50 raffles inside Day Air Ballpark and are able to support various causes in our community through the Dragons Foundation” said Dragons President, Robert Murphy. “This year, we’re excited to try something new with an online sales effort to benefit these funds with the Dayton Foundation that is connecting daily with underserved businesses and communities.”
Raffle tickets are now available online at www.DaytonDragons5050.com in the following amounts:
- $10.00 receive twenty (20) raffle tickets; or
- $20.00 receive eighty (80) raffle tickets; or
- $50.00 receive two hundred (200) raffle tickets
The winning ticket number will be announced following the end of the raffle on August 19. You can enter until 11:59 p.m. Friday.
Visit this website to buy tickets and see the official rules.
- Young woman with grandfather in ICU from COVID-19 wants community to be safe on Thanksgiving
- COVID-19 patient at Utah hospital plays violin to thank caregivers while intubated
- Former dog owner sleeps at animal shelters, comforting pets waiting for forever homes
- Jeopardy! shares Thanksgiving message from late host Alex Trebek
- Second stimulus check: President-elect Biden’s thoughts on $1,200 payments