FRANKLIN, Ohio (WDTN) – Franklin Police have identified the man who was found lying near a bike path as Tommy Lee Watts Jr., 51, of Franklin.
Police were alerted to Watts lying near a bike path in the 400 block of South River Road at 6:30 a.m. Monday, May 4.
Authorities believe the cause of death to be self inflicted at this time, pending confirmation from the coroner’s office.
The department said in a press release that all crime scenes discovered like this are investigated as a homicide until. the coroner makes a ruling.
2 NEWS and WDTN.com will update this story as it develops.
- No fans from abroad for postponed Tokyo Olympics, report says
- Bowl bought for $35 at Connecticut yard sale turns out to be artifact worth up to $500K
- Black market for marijuana still thriving even as more states legalize it for medicinal, recreational use
- Rockets hit Iraq airbase hosting US troops
- Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine delivered to some Miami Valley providers