DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The City of Dayton said flu shot clinics will be offered at city recreation centers, with shots administered by Walgreen’s in cooperation with the Department of Recreation and Youth Services.
Proof of health insurance is required to receive a flu shot. Walgreen’s accepts most insurance programs. Participants must be 18 years old or older, must wear a face covering, and will get a temperature check before receiving the shot.
The clinic schedule is:
- Wednesday, Sept. 23, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Lohrey Recreation Center
2366 Glenarm Ave. 45420
- Wednesday, Sept. 30, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Greater Dayton Recreation Center
2021 W. Third St. 45417
- Thursday, Oct. 1, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Northwest Recreation Center
1600 Princeton Dr. 45406
Participants are encouraged (but not required) to bring a completed consent form to the clinic, for a faster check-in process. Forms may be picked up at recreation centers or downloaded at daytonohio.gov/rys.
- Despite COVID-19 concerns, some shoppers still line up for deals
- Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine low temperature requirement poses challenges
- Coroner called to Dayton house fire
- Young woman with grandfather in ICU from COVID-19 wants community to be safe on Thanksgiving
- COVID-19 patient at Utah hospital plays violin to thank caregivers while intubated