DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The First Four matchups are set as we now know the 8 teams that will head to Dayton.
- On Tuesday, March 19th at 6:40 p.m. Fairleigh Dickinson and Prairie View A&M, the 16 seeds in the West region, will square off.
- Also on Tuesday, 11 seeds in the East region Belmont and Temple will face off at 9:10 p.m.
- On Wednesday, March 20th at 6:40 p.m. North Carolina Central and North Dakota State, the 16 seeds in the East region, will square off.
- Also on Wednesday, 11 seeds in the West region Arizona State and St. John’s will square off at 9:10 p.m.
Other games of note:
- Ohio State was awarded the 11 seed in the Midwest region. They face 6 seeded Iowa State on Friday in Tulsa. The winner will play the winner of the Houston/Georgia St. matchup.
- And the University of Cincinnati earned the 7 seed in the South region. They’ll play 10 seed Iowa in Columbus on Friday. They winner will face the winner of Tennessee and Colgate.
All First Four games will be at UD Arena. Ticket information can be found here.
All teams participating in the First Four will practice at UD Arena on Monday night and Tuesday in the early afternoon. Practice times Monday night begin at 5:05 p.m. with Tuesday practices beginning at noon.
WDTN is your NCAA tournament headquarters. Click here for complete coverage and a full tournament breakdown.