KETTERING, Ohio (WDTN) – Firefighters extinguished flames at a Kettering home Friday afternoon.
We’re told it happened around 4:20 p.m. at a residence in the 4900 block of Marybrook Drive.
The exact cause of the fire is unclear at this time, but officials at the scene tell us most of the damage occurred in the kitchen.
While there were people inside the home at the time, everyone made it out safely and no injuries were reported.
Viewer video shared with 2 NEWS shows smoke and flames visible from outside of the home.
- Germany’s female gymnasts debut Olympic outfits designed to combat sexualization, promote confidence
- A future without passwords may be closer than you think
- Coronavirus in Ohio Friday update: Another day of more than 800 cases reported
- Tri-Village track star running for gold in Tokyo
- Conservative talk show host Phil Valentine hospitalized with COVID-19