KETTERING, Ohio (WDTN) – Firefighters extinguished flames at a Kettering home Friday afternoon.
We’re told it happened around 4:20 p.m. at a residence in the 4900 block of Marybrook Drive.
The exact cause of the fire is unclear at this time, but officials at the scene tell us most of the damage occurred in the kitchen.
While there were people inside the home at the time, everyone made it out safely and no injuries were reported.
Viewer video shared with 2 NEWS shows smoke and flames visible from outside of the home.
- Mayor praises peaceful protest in Piqua
- Lily’s Bistro gives back to protesters after window busted in Saturday night protests
- Owners of Ohio bakery arm themselves with guns as violent protesters try to get inside
- Second day of protests turn violent in Las Vegas, police arrest 103 people, 11 officers injured
- People in Youngstown gather against police brutality, racial injustice