DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The Dayton Fire Department responded to reports of a possible attic fire at a home on Thursday evening.
Regional Dispatch tells 2 NEWS someone called 911 and said they could see thick smoke coming from the attic of a residence in the 100 block of East Hudson Avenue.
We’re told everyone was able to get out of the home safely.
There is no word yet on what may have caused the incident.
- Rent comes due as issues persist with state unemployment system, despite reinforcements
- When will coronavirus cases peak in Ohio? Models say it could be weeks
- Miami Valley Warmline offers mental health support during pandemic
- Dayton Children’s offers advice for families in quarantine through video series
- VIDEO: Husband sings through nursing home window to his 83-year-old wife