SPRINGFIELD, Ohio (WDTN) – Fire crews responded to reports of a fire at a Springfield residence Tuesday morning.
Springfield Police tell 2 NEWS it happened in the 100 block of Crossgate Court around 9 am.
We’re told all residents made it out of the building safely.
The cause of the fire is unclear at this time.
- Crowds gather in Columbus to protest police brutality
- Ohio reopening some assisted living, intermediate care facilities to outdoor visitation
- Ohio Tax Commissioner denies delay request for Montgomery County property tax reappraisal
- Illinois boy designs kids’ hospital gown, draws inspiration from sister’s surgeries
- Investigation underway after Dayton shooting leaves 1 dead