DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The Dayton Fire Department was called to the scene of a fire on Cambridge Avenue early Wednesday morning.
The fire started around 3:30 a.m. and when crews arrived they reported heavy smoke and flames from a unit on the third floor.
Officials believe the fire started in the kitchen but due to the size of the building they called extra crews in for help.
The fire did not take long to fight and no one was injured.
The exact cause of the fire is still under investigation. 2 NEWS and WDTN.com will update this story when more information becomes available.
- Prayer walk pays tribute to Oregon District shooting victims
- First-of-its-kind dog trail opens in Downtown Dayton
- Educator says community, support, and schedules important for successful virtual learning
- Coronavirus in Ohio Sunday update: 93,031 cases, 3,529 deaths
- Wilford Brimley, the face of Quaker Oats and ‘Cocoon’ star, dies at 85