DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The Dayton Fire Department was dispatched to a a fire on Bond Street in Dayton on Sunday, April 19 at 5:23 a.m.
Fire officials told 2 NEWS that the fire was coming from a detached garage in the alley way of Riverside Drive and East Mumma Avenue.
Officials said that no one was inside the building at the time of the fire and that the building had collapsed, taking the surrounding wires down as well.
2 NEWS and WDTN.com will update this story as it develops.
- Foundation in memory of Derrick Fudge planning first relief mission to Lake Charles after Laura and Sally storms
- Five people injured in US-35 crash between Beavercreek and Xenia
- Coronavirus in Ohio: 951 new cases, four new deaths reported Saturday
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- 16 shot, 2 fatally, at party in Rochester, police say