DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Emergency crews responded to reports of a gas leak in Dayton Wednesday evening.
A man called 911 and told dispatchers he saw a car jump the curb and hit the side of a house in the area, saying he could hear and smell gas leaking soon after.
Regional Dispatch tells 2 NEWS a gas line was believed to have ruptured around 8:20 pm in the area of Wayne Avenue and Clover Street.
The Dayton Fire Department was able to quickly fix the leak.
The intersection was closed while crews investigated, but officials have since left the scene.Grab the FREE WDTN News App from the Apple Store or Google play. Stay up to date with all the local news, weather and sports as well as live newscasts and events as they happen.
- Vaping cases decreasing after school district introduces cessation classes
- House passes bill to lower drug prices
- Ryan Reynolds says he related to Peloton actress’ plight
- ‘They’re the best in the world;’ Dayton officers honored for actions during mass shooting
- Storm Team 2 Forecast 6 PM Thursday 12 Dec 2019