DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Crews fought a fire at a scrap yard in Dayton Friday night.
Regional Dispatch tells 2 NEWS a large fire broke out before 10:30 p.m. in a scrap yard at Franklin Iron and Metal located on East First Street.
Several crews responded to the scene and were able to extinguish the flames. Officials believe that the pile of scrap heated up and caught fire.
At this time, the Dayton Fire Department is not suspicious of the cause because this has happened before.
- Which states are you most likely to die in an animal attack?
- Wright State releases details of vaccination reporting process, giveaway
- Apply now: CVS Health hiring 750 Ohio workers in one-day event
- Gunman identified in Collierville Kroger shooting; victims now up to 15
- Haunted house actor accidentally stabs boy: Berea police