MIAMISBURG, Ohio (WDTN) — Workers at a Miamisburg manufacturing plant had to evacuate after a fire early Thursday.
It happened around 2:40 a.m. Thursday at the Avery Dennison plant on Monarch Lane.
An employee tells 2 NEWS his shift had just started when a fire alarm went off.
There were 20 workers inside the plant when the fire started. Everyone got out safely.
Fire officials say a motor on the roof caught on fire. Crews were able to contain the fire quickly.
The business will be open to reopen. The Miamisburg Avery Dennison plant makes labels.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- Map shows early frigid blast sweeping half the country
- Dayton man accused of murder over $10 indicted by Grand Jury
- Susan B. Anthony’s grave has new plastic shield for protection from ‘I voted’ stickers
- WSU, Air Force partner to research pilot stressors
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Storm Zeta nearing hurricane strength as it moves toward Yucatan Peninsula