DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The Gem City Catfe announced Thursday that has reached its goal and raised enough money to purchase a new facility in Trotwood.
The organization set October 17th as the deadline to raise $34,000. The money will used to buy a new facility in Trotwood and make repairs.
Organizers say the goal is to open Gem City Vet, a spay/neuter clinic in West Dayton. They would provide free spay/neuter surgeries for community cats and low-cost surgeries for cats and dogs for low-income families.
- Thousands of airline workers face furloughs, lay offs after Congress misses deadline to provide aid
- Greene County lawmakers meet with local business owners to discuss easing COVID restrictions
- Discarded mail contained no Wisconsin ballots, officials say
- Amazon takes down ‘stand back and stand by’ merchandise
- Amazon reveals over 19,000 workers got COVID-19