DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Fifth Third Field and the Dayton Dragons announced that the stadium will be hosting the “Making Stride Against Breast Cancer” Walk on Saturday.
The event at the stadium will be part of a nationwide fundraising effort that has collected more than $60 million in 2019 so far.
Registration for the walk begins at 8:30 am on Saturday with a rolling start from 8:30 am to 10:30 am.
Donations collected from the walk go directly to support, transportation, recovery, and other needs that arise with breast cancer.
- Premier Health to offer antibody therapy to some COVID-19 patients
- U.S. breaks COVID-19 hospitalization record with over 100,000 patients
- Salvation Army’s Red Kettle goes virtual
- DISH Network ends contract with Nexstar Wednesday evening
- Cute puppy pics used to bait victims as online scams spike amid pandemic, BBB warns