DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The Dayton Dragons and Fifth Third Bank teamed up Wednesday night for the annual College Prep Night at the ballpark.
The free event allowed prospective students from across the Miami Valley to get resources about life on campus.
“It’s an exciting night for the juniors and seniors. They get to meet with some of the universities they have an interest in and that’s the purpose of tonight,” said Doug Compton, Dayton Market President with Fifth Third Bank.
Over 1,000 students and 80 universities participated in the event.
- Prince Philip’s funeral live updates: The Duke of Edinburgh being laid to rest at Windsor Castle
- Worldwide COVID-19 death toll tops a staggering 3 million
- Man injured in Piqua rollover crash
- Fourth stimulus check: Nonprofit sees additional payments as vital
- Bethel Schools employee under investigation for alleged misconduct