LEBANON, Ohio (WDTN) – A fifth person has been arrested in connection with the shooting death of Mason Trudics last December.
The Warren County Sheriff’s Office says a 16-year-old from Centerville is being held in the Warren County Juvenile Detention Center.
Authorities say the suspects involved tried to lure a man to a home in Turtlecreek Township to rob and kidnap him but the plan backfired, and the man shot Trudics, killing him.
That man has not been charged.
- Mayor praises peaceful protest in Piqua
- Lily’s Bistro gives back to protesters after window busted in Saturday night protests
- Owners of Ohio bakery arm themselves with guns as violent protesters try to get inside
- Second day of protests turn violent in Las Vegas, police arrest 103 people, 11 officers injured
- People in Youngstown gather against police brutality, racial injustice