CENTERVILLE, Ohio (WDTN) — Lauren and David Herman donated a Caring Cradle to Southview Medical Center’s maternity department Thursday in memory of their son, Lincoln, who was stillborn.
At the donation ceremony, the cradle was blessed and a balloon was released in memory of all babies that have died during birth.
Daniel Tryon, president of Southview Medical Center, and employees from the maternity department were present to accept the donation on behalf of the medical center.
- First accumulating snow of the 2020 season
- Coronavirus in Ohio Sunday update: 7,700+ new daily cases reported
- Fauci: US may see ‘surge upon surge’ of virus in weeks ahead
- Dave Prowse, actor who played Darth Vader, dies at 85
- Biden becomes first presidential candidate in U.S. history to surpass 80 million votes