CLARK COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – German Township police in Clark County are warning the public about fake money being passed at area businesses.
In a Facebook post, the department says, “We are starting to get reports of counterfeit one dollar bills at local businesses. Please check the money closely before accepting it.”
The bills read “Motion Picture Purposes” along the top, and “In Props We Trust” can be seen on the back of the bills.
- Ohio teacher unions concerned vaccine used as ‘bargaining chip’ to return to in-person learning
- Pregnant women should not take Moderna vaccine, WHO advises
- Miami Valley restaurants react to proposed curfew change
- Challenges documenting the Blizzard of 1978
- Winner of ‘Worst Cooks in America’ arrested in death of adopted 3-year-old daughter