FAIRBORN, Ohio (WDTN) — The Fairborn City Schools Board of Education will meet in special session at 6 p.m. tonight to accept the resignation of Barbara Blandino as a FCS board member.
The Fairborn Daily Herald reported Blandino’s resignation, effective Sept. 14 according to the agenda, comes as her husband, a teacher at Fairborn High School, has been under investigation for comments he allegedly made on social media earlier this year.
2 NEWS is working to learn more about this developing story.
- Keep cool: Germany preps vaccine drive as COVID cases hit 1M
- Despite COVID-19 concerns, some shoppers still line up for deals
- Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine low temperature requirement poses challenges
- 1 killed in Dayton house fire
- Young woman with grandfather in ICU from COVID-19 wants community to be safe on Thanksgiving