FAIRBORN, Ohio (WDTN) — Fairborn Primary School is closing Wednesday, Sept. 23, after a staff member tested positive for COVID-19.
The district will provide more information after consulting with the Greene County Combined Health District (GCCHD).
WDTN.com will update this story when more information is available.
- Audit wraps up general election in Montgomery County, officials expect early voting trend to continue
- Case managers are ‘unsung heroes’ of COVID-19 hospital care
- Tipp City Schools announce extension of ‘Remote Learning Plan 2.0’ until January
- Could employers and schools make getting the COVID-19 vaccine required?
- Traveling in to, or out of, Ohio discouraged as positivity rate soars above 15 percent