FAIRBORN, Ohio (WDTN) – Fairborn Police is looking for a man who failed to show up for his trial on drug charges in the Greene County Common Pleas Court.
Willie A. Russell did not show up for the third day of his trial on trafficking and possession of drug charges. The trial continued and he was found guilty of the charges, including multiple felony counts. Russell was sentenced to 23 years in prison.
After failing to show up for the trial, a warrant was issued for his arrest. Anyone with information on his whearabouts should call Fairborn Police.
- Dayton Police ask for help locating missing 12-year-old boy
- What did you listen to most this year? Spotify and Apple Music providing personalized 2020 review
- ‘Christmas Star’ to light up December sky for first time in 800 years
- Christmas trees selling fast in Clayton
- Cyberattacks surging as COVID-19 pandemic continues