FAIRBORN, Ohio (WDTN) – The 8th Annual Fairborn Halloween Festival started on Friday afternoon. Taking place on Main Street in downtown Fairborn, families have started making the event a family tradition.
The event features live music along with dozens of food trucks and vendors.
For the first time, adults 21+ are allowed to bring their alcoholic beverages outside the beer garden.
Below is a schedule for the weekend-long festival.
- Friday, October 18th
- 4-11pm Festival
- 5:30-6:30pm Nawty Dawg (Band – Main Stage)
- 6:00-7:00pm Games, crafts and activities in the YMCA hosted by the Fairborn United Methodist Church
- 6:00-11:00pm Foy’s Haunted Museum
- 6:00-7:00pm Costume judging at the Fairborn YMCA
- 7:00pm Spooktacular Parade proceeds from the YMCA to the downtown Festival stage. 1st, 2nd, 3rd place prizes will be awarded for 8 different age groups, the categories of adult, family, animal, plus overall best couple and overall scariest.
- 8:30-10:30pm local band Retrobution
Saturday, October 19th
- 11-11pm Festival
- Noon-12:30 Richens/Timm Academy of Irish Dance
- 1:00pm Lifted Lotus Dance Company
- 2:00pm Dynamic Dance Center
- 5:00-6:00pm Rock It 88 (Main Stage)
- 6:30-7:30pm Mad River Dogs (Main Stage)
- 6-11:00pm Foy’s Haunted Museum
- 8:00-10:00pm Beesly (Main Stage)
- 10:00pm Zombie Walk
Sunday, October 20th
- Noon-6pm Festival
- 1:00pm-2pm Trick or Treat at the Booths
Times are subject to change.Grab the FREE WDTN News App from the Apple Store or Google play. Stay up to date with all the local news, weather and sports as well as live newscasts and events as they happen.