FAIRBORN, Ohio (WDTN) — Top Dog Saloon has been cited after two agents ordered two bottles of beer at 10:20 p.m., a violation of existing health orders that stop the sale of alcohol at 10 p.m.
The agents reported two additional patrons that left the premise after they identified themselves.
This citation will be presented to the Ohio Liquor Control Commission and could result in penalties, such as fines and/or the suspension or revocation of their liquor permit.
- Dayton businesses hope Small Business Saturday support continues through holiday season
- Last chance to vote in round one of our Christmas movie bracket
- Yellow Springs holiday tradition continues for more than a century thanks to generosity of a former slave
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: State surpasses 400,000 cases
- Walmart announces Cyber Monday 2020 deals