DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Two mothers are working together to celebrate seniors in the community.
Marchelle Hopson and Shonda Boyd started a Facebook group called “Dayton’s Own: The Class of 2020” to honor graduates from the community. In the group, they’ve hosted contests to have lunches and gift baskets delivered to seniors.
- Michigan mom says she’s been waiting six months for taste, smell to return after COVID
- Trump administration carries out 13th and final execution
- HHS Secretary Azar ‘still serving the American people’ as he submits resignation effective Jan. 20
- Texas realtor who took private jet to D.C. is charged in Capitol riot
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass