DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The Dayton Engineering, Technology and Security Clearance Virtual Career Fair is set for Tuesday, June 23, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Participants can enter virtual booths from companies like Air Force Life Cycle Management Group, COLSA Corporation, Excelitas Technologies, HX5, Infoscitex Corporation, Leidos, Odyssey, US Department of State, and WBB.
Those interested are asked to register on the career fairs website.
- Biden reverses Trump ban on transgender people in military
- HBO is reportedly developing a ‘Harry Potter’ TV series
- US virus numbers drop, but race against new strains heats up
- 17-year-old arrested in Indianapolis killing of 6 people, including unborn child
- Inspector general probes if Justice Department officials tried to overturn election results