The rain holds off until late tonight, giving us a dry weekend across the Miami Valley. Clouds will mix with sun throughout the afternoon and thicken up tonight.
THIS AFTERNOON: Increasing clouds in the afternoon. Warmer and more humid. High 82
TONIGHT: Cloudy with rain developing after midnight. Low 66
MONDAY: Cloudy with rain likely. Cooler. High 73
Chances for showers and a few storms on Tuesday, otherwise the rest of the week looks dry with highs around 80 and lows around 60.
- Holes Creek bridge reopens in Washington Township
- Trotwood man sentenced to 8 years in prison for 2019 fatal shooting
- Jupiter, Saturn to form closest ‘great conjunction’ in 800 years
- Dayton International Airport gets updated TSA technology to help with boarding process
- Lights at Historic Clifton Mill to begin this Friday, guidelines in place for COVID-19