ENGLEWOOD, Ohio (WDTN) – An Englewood meat processor is giving back to healthcare workers and first responders battling the pandemic.
King Kold delivered meat boxes to Miami Valley Hospital North as well as Dayton firefighters and EMS on Friday.
With help from loyal customers and an anonymous $20,000 donation, King Kold packaged 250 boxes filled with meat so frontline workers can stock up.
- Mayor praises peaceful protest in Piqua
- Lily’s Bistro gives back to protesters after window busted in Saturday night protests
- Owners of Ohio bakery arm themselves with guns as violent protesters try to get inside
- Second day of protests turn violent in Las Vegas, police arrest 103 people, 11 officers injured
- People in Youngstown gather against police brutality, racial injustice