DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – As a recognition of the Dayton Fire Department, a local company donated chainsaws to the department Tuesday.
Energy Transfer donated four rescue chainsaws to the Dayton Fire Department as a recognition of its hard work and dedication following the Memorial Day tornado outbreak. The value of the donation is approximately $5,000.
The department says it is in the process of placing the saws in service on front-line fire apparatus.
- Dayton Police ask for help locating missing 12-year-old boy
- What did you listen to most this year? Spotify and Apple Music providing personalized 2020 review
- ‘Christmas Star’ to light up December sky for first time in 800 years
- Christmas trees selling fast in Clayton
- Cyberattacks surging as COVID-19 pandemic continues